Friday, March 20, 2009

San Diego Part 2



First of all I'm so glad UofA beat Utah today!!!




So my trip to San Diego is winding down and we will be back on the road tomorrow morning. The last couple days have been really nice and relaxing, unlike the drive here. Thursday we wen't to Pacific Beach and walked around the shops and played with the dogs on the beach until we got kicked off. Dogs aren't allowed on the beaches until after 4pm. But they enjoyed it while it lasted. We came back to the hotel and the weather was so nice that I decided to take a nap out by the pool and work on my tan. Later that evening we did some more shopping.




Today was by far my favorite day. This morning we went to La Jolla Cove to see the Seals. Its amazing to see them all down there, their stinky but so cute.



After that we went to Ocean Beach because I heard they had a 24hr dog beach. This was the most amazing this for dogs. I loved it. My little Lola had so much fun. Max isn't very friendly sohe wasn't allowed off of his leash but he still enjoy it. This also happened to be the best place to collect sea shells for some reason. I have uploaded some funny viedos of dog beach on my myspace page. Enjoy!!






No comments: