Monday, March 9, 2009

Midterms....

Last Thursday marked the beginning of midterms for me. It was possibly the most intense midterm/final/test that I have taken in my college career. It was for a class called schooling in America and it was 20 short answer questions about all of the different theories, schools, people, and acts/laws that made education what it is today. I ran out of time and had to leave one question unanswered so hopefully I did okay. Throughout this week I have 3 more midterms so by the end of the week I will be more the ready to head to San Diego for spring break.

I tried to do some relaxing this weekend and got to spend some time by the pool on saturday, it probably wasn't quite warm enough for that yet but it was fun. On sunday I had to work. Believe it or not I had fun. I really enjoy the people I work with. The kids can make or break you day but we had a could group and I really enjoyed getting outside and paying with them. And as always I made time to play with the puppies!

1 comment: