Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Summer seems to be passing by so fast. I will be house sitting for the nest week and then have a week off and start house sitting for someone else, and as soon as that is over it's off to Utah... YAY!! Through all of this I still have to take history and geography online. BOO! I did get an "A" in my Children's Literature class, maybe she didn't hate me so much after all.

Yesterday I got to baby sit my friends 3 month old son Junior, I had so much fun, he is a cutie. I never realized how exhausting it can be to watch a 3 month old, you don't have to chase them any where but they still wear you out, but it's definitely worth it. Here are some pictures I took of him and a little video but he gets kinda mad in the end. I think he really want to roll over in this viedo.

No comments: